Crushing on the Concord

This week's challenge #18 over on Inkspirational was to use this gorgeous colour combo below and as I need to send a card to my uncle and aunt to reply to their wedding invite I thought I would use it as my aunt-to-be is a huge fan of all things purple. I also used the sketch from SC243 as well but kept it fairly simple.

I was also one of April's winners over on Inkspirational so a huge thank you to all the ladies who chose my card.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Flowering Flourishes, Curly Cute both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Concord Crush (Retired), Old Olive, Whisper White, In Colors 2010-12 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Old Olive, Peach Parfair (Retired) both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die from Stampin' Up, Buttons from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun! I always love polka dots and I like how you stamped the foliage and then layered die flowers on top. Such a great use of the colors! So glad that you joined us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Vannessa, I love the Floral Fusion flowers with the Flowering Flourishes stamp - will file that combo away for future use! Love the polka dots and button centres too - another fabulous card for us at Inkspirational, thanks for sharing and come back soon!

    Mynnette and I are starting a new challenge blog called House of Cards and we're running a DT call - we'd love you to check it out and enter : )
    http://www.houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous, Vanessa! LOVE the amazing button centers of the flowers! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    PS: I'm having a DT call at a new challenge called House of Cards and if you are interested, I'd LOVE for you to consider entering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very nice Vanessa! I love your flowers - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...