Dandy Lion

This is one of my fave Kraftin' Kimmie stamps - she's just such a cutie! This card is for Kraftin' Kimmie's Krafty Hop Challenge #6 to use bows, buttons and bling! I pulled out another of my many 6x6 paper pads for a soft, vintage-esque feel to it and came up with this.


Recipe:

Stamps: Dandy Lion from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest, Honey Cake Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye

Inks: Baja Breeze from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine both from Stampin' Up, Clear Gems from stash, Button from stash, Die-Namics Double Scallop Border Die from My Favorite Things, Ornamental Tags 3 from Spellbinders

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is reallty nice. I like the pretty papers you used. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all the different angles and details! Great work! Thanks for participating in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...