A Rose for my Fabulous Friend

Sometimes you just need a card, not to say anything in particular, but just because, so I made one today for one such moment! This one uses SC434 for the sketch and I just pulled out some old retired DSP and used the colours from that.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Year of Flowers Collection, Friends Til The End both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Bella Rose DSP (Retired all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Riding Hood Red from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circles and Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Clear gems from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...