Boho Patchwork Butterfly

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week is called 1-2-3 which means we have to use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 types of embellishments. I wasn't sure if my border die counted as an embellishment or not, but just in case it was, I counted it as such. I also used the sketch from Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #80. (but just realised I missed the ribbon/paper at the back off - oops!) I used some new papers from First Edition, Boho Chic, which I've had for a couple of months, but have not used until today and they are full of really lovely soft coloured patterns.


And here's my card - a much softer version of this stamp than the last time I used it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Patchwork Butterfly, Vintage Labels - Just To Say both from Lili of the Valley

Papers: More Mustard, Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest, Boho Chic Patterned Papers from First Edition

Inks: More Mustard from Stampin' Up, memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Die-Namics Dainty Lace Border Die from My Favorite Things

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous hunny! Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week with your super card. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...