Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news to share with you all today! I have been asked to be part of 2 design teams this month.

The first one is a completely new challenge blog - House of Cards, set up by the lovely Mynette and Ruth, who are also part of the Inkspirational challenge blog that I enter every week. I am part of the cute and fun design team and I am so looking forward to starting this new challenge blog from July 1st. I know it's going to a fantastic challenge blog and so much fun too. Thank you to Mynette and Ruth for choosing me from all the fabulous entries to be part of this team.


And my second design team was one that I never believed for a minute I would be asked to join as the current design team is just fabulous. The designers are unbelievably talented . It's the one and only Sketch Saturday Challenge blog, whose sketches I love and do every week. Their sketches are always so fabulous and detailed. Thank you to Susie and the other girls who chose me to be part of this wonder design team too.


I'm so very excited to be part of these two fabulous design teams and can't wait to get creating for them both! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vannessa, wish I had time todo some of these challenges. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your other team spot and s pleased to have you on our team! xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...