New Goodies

My pre-order goodies from Stampin' Up arrived this week so I cracked them open and made a little card using some new patterned papers, the matching washi tape and a stamp set that has been on my wishlist for a while now. This card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch Challenge #2 for June.


Recipe:

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Perfectly Penned both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Floral Frames Framelits all from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...