Skater Boy

I just bought this new digi stamp from Saturated Canary and just had to use him for this week's ColourQ Challenge #192 to use this fabulous, cool-coloured combo. (I don't have any Going Gray, so I used the new Smoky Slate instead - such a nice mid-grey!) I also used the sketch from SC439.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Skateboarding digi stamp from Saturated Canary, Background Basics: Chevrons, Grunge Me, Fillable Frames #8, Boy Basics: Skater Dude all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Island Indigo, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copics X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Certainly Celery, Smoky Slate all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Fillable Frames #8 Die from Papertrey Ink

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Cute image and excellent colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...