Thank You Verve

I made a little card today that I am dedicating to Julee Tilman of Verve Stamps because I won the Viva La Verve Challenges for June and received (and quickly spent) a $100 gift certificate! I bought 3 new stamp sets, a set of ribbon and a heap of dies! I spent all but 45 cents of it hehe!

This card is for Mojo Monday's Challenge #299. I just pulled out some retired DSP and went along with those colours and just love this bright pink and dark purple combo!


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: making A Statement from Verve Stamps

Papers: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush (Retired), Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Melon Mambo, Concord Crush (Retired), Lucky Limeade all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Concord Crush Ribbon (Retired), Delicate Doilies Sizzix Die both from Stampin' Up, Loopy Blooms Dies from Verve Stamps, Buttons from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...