Hello, Friend

This card is for My Besties UK Challenge to use turquoise, brown and pink (although I used Rose Red which is a very reddy pink, so hope it still counts!), for My Besties Challenge Floral Frenzy (I used a few paper flowers as well as having flowers in my stamped image and on my patterned papers) and for Noor Design's Challenge to create a card using this Sherri Baldy digi stamp designed especially for this month's challenge. I loved her so just had to ask for it to join in the challenge!

And here she is... (Excuse the light tent's ruffles and velcro in the background - I need to buy a bigger one!)


Recipe:

Stamps: IMG875 Butterfly Girl from Sherri Baldy Designs, Flower Fusion #11 from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rose Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Kraft Notes Patterned Papers from Dovecraft, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Rose Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Butterfly Border Die from Joy Crafts, Rose Red Seam Binding (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from local craft store, Tab #2 Die, Fona Tag Die both from Crafty Sentiments, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Vintage Chocolate Tulips from Magnolia, Leaves Dies from Marianne Creatables

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at My Besties UK challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful , such a pretty creation . Thank you for joining in the My Besties challenge and good luck . Hugs Caroline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a rich colour combination

    lovely card

    thank you so much for entering the UK besties challenge

    luv kerrie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thank you for joining in at the UK Bestie Challenge. Best wishes Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...