New Verve

I was lucky enough to be the winner of Verve's Viva La Verve prize of a $100 gift certificate over on Splitcoast Stampers last month and my goodies arrived this week, so I had to have a play of course! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday's Challenge #302 and the colours from CC435 - Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe and Wisteria Wonder.


And here's my card using some new Stampin' Up goodies as well as my new Verve ones.


Recipe:

Stamps: All Aflutter, On Occasion both from Verve Stamps

Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack (Retired), In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wisteria Wonder all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Occasion Frame Die from Verve Stamps, Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, In Color 2011-13 Brads (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...