Shameless CASE

This week's challenge on Inkspirational #29 is a CASE challenge and we were asked to CASE this gorgeous card by DT member Ellen. I loved the colours she used and went for a very shameless CASE rather than an inspiration this time, using some old retired DSP that were just the perfect colours and an old stamp set I haven't used in ages!


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses, Little Lady both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Tea and Crumpets DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Paper Daisies from Stampin' Up, Buttons from stash, lace from Crafts U Love (I think!)

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. This is a great CASE! Beautiful use of the sketch. I like that swirled butterfly and it was very creative to layer it with the flower. Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shameless! But just by using different supplies you've made it your own. Your butterfly is more stylised and your flower, simpler, and it all gives a lovely fresh angle on Ellen's lovely original. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next week! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what CASE is all about-your card just follows the layout the rest is very different. I do like the buttons you have used and that gorgeous lace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great CASE of my card! I love that yummy lace!!! Your butterfly is so pretty and of course I love that flower! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's AWESOME, Vannessa! LOVE the brown lace and I adore the swirly butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Vannessa and a wonderful CASE of Ellen's card! Love the butterfly trail stamp which represent Ellen's bling swirls, a great touch! So lovely to see you playing along with us at Inkspirational again, see you next time! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...