Dotty Ice Cream

I love ice cream and I love dots so this card just had to combine the two for a few challenges! It is for A Passion for Papertrey's Something Sweet Challenge, Charisma Cardz Challenge #32 to use an ice cream image or ice cream colours (I did both), for F4A182 to use dots and for SC449 for the sketch, which I turned on its side!


And here it is - my strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice cream!


Recipe:

Stamps: As Sweet As Can Be from Papertrey Ink

Papers: So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: As Sweet As Can Be Dis from Papertrey Ink, Chocolate Chip Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. THIS I like!!! I never seem to get enough of spots, and here you've got spots everywhere! Fab, clean design - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love your colours and sweet ice cream stamp, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...