My Besties Wedding

The other card I managed to get done today was for My Besties Wedding, Puppy Love or Romance Challenge. I don't have any of the actual wedding stamps from My Besties, but I found this cutie, who kind of looks like she's got a wedding dress on with a rose as her bouquet, so I used that one. I pulled out some pretty papers, cut up lots of die cuts and added a bunch of flowers and loved how it came out!  Going to keep this one for my uncle and aunt's wedding in October.

And here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: IMG382 My Besties Digi stamp from Sherri Baldy, Boxes, Bags & Tags, Tag-Its #5 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Soft Suede, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Sweet Owl papers from First Edition

Inks: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Heart Doily from Dovecraft, Paper Roses and Tulips from Wild Orchid Crafts, Frosted Lace Stickles, Seam Binding Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, Sweet Lovely Lace Border Die from Magnolia, Heart Pearls from Hobbycraft, Cherish Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart, Joy Crafts Die 6002/0258 Oval

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...