Blue Tulips???

Do you get blue tulips? I honestly have no idea (not a big flower person to be honest), but mine are blue so I guess you must do :P This card is for Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge #312 and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #261 to use this bright combo, which is not my usual choice of colours, but I do quite like it for a different flower and butterfly card.


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Floral Symphony from Verve Stamps

Papers: So Saffron, Pacific Point,  Marina Mist, Whisper White, In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack (Retired), Subtles DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Pacific Point striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circle Nestabilities, Butterflies Dies from Marianne Creatables, 6002/0125 Corner Die from Joy Crafts, Die-Namics Dainty Lace Border Die from MFT

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Vannessa!! Blue tulips...not sure myself!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Love all the fun die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blue tulips are gorgeous and I love the blue butterflies, too! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...