Cute Little Sweet Pea

This fortnight's Challenge #16 at Lacy Sunshine is to use die cuts and/or punches - such an easy task for me as I used them on almost every card I make hehe! I'm also entering this card for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #200 Anything Goes. This is one of my new Lacy Sunshine digi stamps I bought a couple of weeks ago and haven't yet used. I did print her quite large, but I love that she takes centre stage on the card!


Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Pea Flower Pot Pretties Digi Stamp from Lacy Sunshine, Vintage Labels Just To Say from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It blending Card, New Bloom Patterned Papers from First Edition

Inks: Perfect Plum from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Perfect Plum Taffeta Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Butterfly Border Die, Flourish 2 Die both from Joy Crafts, Cherry Blossom Die from Memory Box, Gems from Hobbycraft

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, love the stamp and butterfly border. Fab colouring - great effect on her hair. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...