Pearl for Paula

It's my work colleague's 40th birthday next week so I thought I would combine a few challenges and make a pretty card for her. This one is for Lacy Sunshine's Challenge #17 Under The Sea and their challenge digi this fortnight is the beautiful Pearl from the new Seakissed Mermaid Collection, which I got for free as I used a Lacy Sunshine image in their last challenge. Gotta love me some freebies, especially pretty ones! This is also for Fussy and Fancy's Challenge #98 to use die cuts or punches - I used quite a few die cuts on this one! - and for Crafty Little Fairies Challenge to create a numbered birthday card.

And here's my card with the tag in...


And with the tag out...Thought I would put the 40th birthday on a hidden tag just in case she didn't want everyone to know!


Recipe:

Stamps: Pearl Digi Stamp from Lacy Sunshine, Movers & Shakers Sentiments, Birthday Bash Sentiments, Make A Wish Additions all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Beach Bliss Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley

Inks: Baked Brown Sugar, Chalk Marker both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Large Delicate Doily Sizzix Die both from Stampin' Up, Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Heart Stems Die from Impression Obsession, Romantic Song Frame from Die-Sire, Edge Die 6002/0149, Swirl 4 Die 6003/0008 both from Joy Crafts

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Vannessa :) thanks for joining the Lacy Sunshine challenge.
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Vannessa, love the hidden tag with the sentiment and fabulous colouring on your gorgeous image.

    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the image and colours and a great idea for the tag with the number. Thanks for playing at CLF. I have some candy and would love you to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Vannessa!! I am sure your friend is going to love her card.. :)

    Thank you s much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine challenge.. Good luck!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, and clever use of the tag... I never get them placed just right,, sigh..
    thanks for sharing it with us at Craft Little Fairies this time. Good luck!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...