Sunday, 1 September 2013

Sweet Pea Tilda

I did a little crafting shopping on Friday as it was payday and bought this new Tilda stamp which has been on my wishlist forever! She's just such a cutie all dressed up as a sweet pea flower! I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #82 and added a metal butterfly which was frantaged for Marvelous Magnolia's Challenge #42.


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Pea Tilda from Magnolia, Big Berries - Strawberries from Waltzingmouse Stamps

Papers: Rose Red, Always Artichoke both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Lost & Found Blush Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye

Inks: Rose Red, Chalk Marker from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Versamark

Accessories: Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, Metal Butterfly from The Range, Big Dusky Pink Rose from Hobbycraft, Other paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Tab 1 Die from Crafty Sentiments, Aged Scarlet Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card.
    I like the background you created. Tilda is very sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete