Trendy Tree Tops

When this stamp set first came out I was desperate to get hold of it. I loved so many of the cards that had been made with it by the Papertrey Ink design team and ordered it as soon as it was released. But now I have it, I think I have possibly used it half a dozen times if that, so when I saw the colours in Color Throwdown's Challenge #259, I thought this set would be perfect for them! I also used the sketch from Mojo Monday's Challenge #310 but turned it on its side to fit the trees better.


And here's my card...


Recipe:

Stamps: Trendy Tree Tops, Thanks All Ways, Turning A New Leaf all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Sage Shadow (Retired), Really Rust (Retired), Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Sage Shadow (Retired), Really Rust (Retired), Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Trendy Tree Tops Dies, Double Ended Banner Die both from Papertrey Ink, Buttons from stash

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...