Blue Christmas

I haven't done a Besties card for a couple of weeks now, just simply due to lack of time, but I made sure to fit one in this week so I could enter the Besties Challenge to be inspired by a song - mine is Blue Christmas by Elvis and for My Besties UK Challenge to use blue, silver and white.

And here's my pretty little girl, with lots of snowflakes around her! I added some Liquid Applique as the fur on her hat and dress - I totally love this stuff and my old tube had completely dried up and it took ages to find some more, but I did and this was my first play with it. Have missed using this for snow and fluffy trims!


Recipe: 

Stamps: My Besties IMG008 from Sherri Baldy, Boutique Borders: Christmas from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Marina Mist, Subtles DSP Stack (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Silvery-blue pearlescent card from local craft store, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Marina Mist from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Frostyville Border Die from Memory Box, Snowflakes Dies LR0123 from Marianne Creatables, Paper Doily from eBay, Stardust Stickles, White Liquid Applique, Button from stash, Twine from Dovecraft

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13
Hat and Boots - B91, B21, B95
Dots - BG10, BG11, B21, B91

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...