Iris the Fairy

My final card from this weekend's crafty sessions uses the gorgeous Iris from Wee Stamps - she's such a cutie. This card is for Bunny Zoe Craft's Challenge to use wings and Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #217 to use ribbon - I used 2 different sorts as I just couldn't decide which colour looked better so went with both! LOL

And here she is...


Recipe:

Stamps: Iris digi stamp from Wee Stamps, Circle of Friendship (Retired) from Stampin' Up (just found this set again after having a bit of a tidy up of my old SU sets that I no longer use and forgot how much I loved this one!)

Papers: Bashful Blue (Retired), Mellow Moss (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Grandma's School Book Daisies and Leaves Patterned Papers from Pion Design, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Bashful Blue (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bashful Blue Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Oval Nestabilities, Beaded Circle and Circle Nestabilities all from Spellbinders, Cherish Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Beaded Stems and Wooden Butterfly both from Live & Love Crafts, Vintage 2 Ornaments Die LR0270 from Marianne Creatables, Fleur De Lys Corner Die 6002/0135 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Dress - B41, B91, B95
Flowers - B41, B95
Wings, Y23, YG03, YG11, G000, G00
Leaves, YG11, G21
Trousers, Y21, Y23, Y26

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by. Back to work tomorrow urgh! Have loved being on holiday for the last 2 weeks, but I guess I have to pay for all my crafting goodies somehow.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vannessa. Of course I love that image (I used it myself) and I love the way you've coloured her in blues and greens.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the ribbon is subtle in your card, thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...