Violet Trifold

I saw this card style on Pinterest so thought I would give it a go today for my Lacy Sunshine challenge and whilst it was quite time consuming in getting all the layers cut to the right size, I totally love how it came out. I probably haven't used the correct way to make it, but I did it my way (as Frank Sinatra would say!) and it came out pretty fine!

Anyway this card is for Lacy Sunshine's Facebook challenge to use the digi stamp Violet, which Heather was giving away for free just for this competition! She's just so generous, constantly giving away her gorgeous images (not that that stops me buying more every month!)

This is the card closed...


And this is it open...


Recipe:

Stamps: Violet Flower Pot Pretties from Lacy Sunshine,Mini Blooms, Half & Half both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Subtles DSP Stack (Retired), Perfect Plum Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Chalk Marker all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Butterfly Die, Signature Series: Butterfly Die both from Papertrey Ink, Doohickey Tilda's Lace Border Die from Magnolia, Buttons from stash, Baker's Twine from Dovecraft, Gems from Hobbycraft

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Flowers - BV08, BV17
Pot - BV02, BV04, BV13, BV17
Grass & Leaves - YG61, YG67

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Vanessa, this is gorgeous! I have seen the fold before, but the way you've added Violet makes it even more special. I absolutely LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...