Butterfly Drifting

I finally got my hands on one of the new Memory Box stencils and pulled it out for a little play this morning. I used Charisma Cardz Challenge #7 to make a CAS card, which I'm never very good at as I don't like lots of empty spaces, for Deep Ocean's Challenge #74 to make a card for a friend and for Color Throwdown's Challenge #285 to use this gorgeous colour combo below.


And here's my card. Th stencil was actually too big for the A6 sized card I made, so I added the last butterfly separately and love the dimension it adds to it. I sponged the background with Sahara Sand but it didn't really show up so I added the trio of dots for a bit more!


Recipe:

Stamps: Friends 'Til The End, Harvest Berries both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Butterfly Drifting Stencil from Memory Box

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Love your use of the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink butterflies are sooo pretty...great use of the colors, too!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely CAS card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty use of the colors! Love your butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma! :)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...