The Paper Shelter Challenge #152 Buttons

Woot! I am here with my first ever DT card for The Paper Shelter and am I just so excited to be sharing my card with you all today. This week it is Team B's turn to host the challenge and we challenge you to add some buttons.

As always there is a fabulous prize on offer. You can win a $30 gift certificate to the Paper Shelter store if you use a Paper Shelter image. If you use another image on your card or project you can still win 3 digis of your choice from the Paper Shelter store - fantastic right?!


And here's my card using the new This Is My World digi and background paper. I love this image and the space themed paper is just perfect for it! I added a few buttons to represent the planets that might be floating in space around the moon! I hope you like her - I had lots of fun colouring this one in.


Recipe:

Stamps: This Is My World from The Paper Shelter, Boy Basics: Out Of This World from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Regal Rose (Retired), Taken With Teal (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Background Paper from This Is My World Digi Set from The Paper Shelter printed on white card

Inks: Regal Rose (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Buttons from stash, Frame Die Cuts from Silhouette Portrait, Anita's 3D Gloss

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44
Moon - C1, C2, C3
Flag - BV91, BV93, BV95, E35, E37, E39
Grays - C00, C1, C2
Pale Pink - RV00, RV02, RV04
Hot Pink - RV04,RV06, RV09
Teal - BG05, BG07, BG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter blog and look at all the other gorgeous entries from the DT and maybe join in the fun while you're there too! 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Vannessa with wonderful colours, especially the hot pink..I love it. Welcome to the team - I look forward to working with you. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vannessa, love the bright colours of her spacesuit and great use of buttons, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the colour choice and so feminine a stunning card design Vannessa, well done. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and colourful Vanessa.... I love that you used their background paper as well..... this is a super cute card...... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! I love your use of the buttons!!! The colors of pink and turquoise are so pretty together. I love the shape of this card, too. I make all square cards...boring compared to a little edging like this card. I will have to learn from you to add a border to spice up my cards cause it has made this card one of my favorites this week! Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card in gorgeous colours.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabby looking card. Love how you have gotten such great effect on the head part. It's stunning. Really glad to have you on board on my TPS team.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!

    What fun to see your first DT card for our team!
    You are very welcome!

    The card is really nice and it's lovely decorations!

    Hug Lena TPS team B

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...