Fussy and Fancy Blog Hop Winner

Good morning! It's time to announce all the Fancy and Fussy Blog Hop Winners today. But before I get on to mine, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who joined in. We hope you enjoyed it - I know I did and there were some absolutely stunning cards in the hop, don't you think?


I used Random.org to pick my winner and he picked #4, which is Vinita Jain! Congratulations Vinita!

Please email me at saffivort@yahoo.com with your choices of 2 digi stamps from The Paper Shelter. You will be spoilt for choice here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I won ....... I won Paper Shelter Digi's!!!! Thank you so much, Vanessa. I have e mail you.
    Lots of Love
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...