Olivia's Secret Window

I received this image from Lacy Sunshine last week as part of their loyalty programme when joining in their challenges and using one of their digis, but I printed her way too big really. Not one to waste expensive cardstock, I thought I would use her anyway and love how much easier it was to colour such a big image. Shame there was not much room for anything else on the card!

Anyway this card is for Lacy Sunshine's Challenge #33 Anything Goes, Colour Q's Challenge #242 to use the colours below (although I have probably added too much brown to be honest!) and for Deep Ocean's Challenge #78 to use wings - added a few more butterflies as well as the ones in the image.


And here she is...See what I mean about being too big! Need to learn to check my sizes before printing onto card!


Recipe:

Stamps: Olivia's Secret Window from Lacy Sunshine

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Butterflies Dies LR0158 from Marianne Creatables

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - Y15, Y17, YR23, Y28
Wood - E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Pinks - RV25, RV29
Leaves - YG91, YG93, YG97
Turquoise - BG01, BG05, BG07
Outside Wall - W1, W3, W5
Inside Wall - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...