Eek I'm so excited!

A few weeks ago I received a message from Vicky Fortier through Facebook asking me if I wanted to be a Guest Designer for the Art by Mi Ran Showcase blog. I have to admit after the initial squeals of delight, I took a deep breath and thought about it for... oh just a millisecond. I was gobsmacked that this fabulous group of girls would want little ole me to join them for the month of June, but of course I said yes and this is my first post for them!

I'm also entering this card into Charisma Cardz Challenge #13 Sparkle and Shine - there's plenty of that on here - and into Scrapbook Stamp Society's Challenge #43 Anything Goes.

I got to choose two images for my cards and I think that was the hardest bit as there are just so many fabulous images to choose from. This card uses Ellie's Belly Dance and she is just adorable. Totally fell in love with this one. I went for a teal and silver/grey theme with this one after pulling out some old patterned papers that were just screaming to be used! Hope you like her too!


Recipe:

Stamps: Ellie's Belly Dance from Art by MiRan, Fancy Flourishes, Signature Series: Dressform both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper all from Stampin' Up, Hello Friend Patterned Papers from Glitz, Hazel "Special" Dotty Damask Patterned Paper from My Mind's Eye, Grey Damask Patterned Paper from Echo Park, Neenah Solar Crest

Inks: Taken With Teal (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Silver Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Teal Ribbon from Papermania, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft, Doo-Hickey Heart Swirl Die, Doo-Hickey Corner Die both from Magnolia, Pearls from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E21, R20, R30
Hair - YR31, Y21, Y23, E13
Teal - BG49, BG18, BG78
Veil - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Art by MiRan Challenge blog and join in the fun for the current challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Vannessa!! Thank you so much for GDT this month. We are so exited to invited you. This card is just so gorgeous. Love it!!! Thank you again!!!! Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Funny character. Beautiful layout. Bravo !

    Thanks for jolining us at Charisma Cardz today !

    Hugs from France and see you soon !
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vannessa this is very beautiful

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...