Thoughts of You

I've been neglecting my Besties stamps recently for no particular reason, but my DT commitments along with all my school work and university work mean that I have less crafting time at the weekend, so I can't spend as much time on all the challenges I like to do. But I have rectified it this week, but combining 3 different My Besties challenges with this card. Firstly this is for My Besties UK challenge to add a bit of sparkle, My Besties Aussie Challenge #25 to use dry embossing and die cuts, My Besties to use flowers and finally it is for Creative Inspirations Challenge #270 to use a bow.

And here she is...I couldn't decide on colours so I let my boyfriend choose them and I actually quite like this combo even though I probably wouldn't have gone with it myself.


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG 0392 from Sherri Baldy, Tag Its #2, 3 and 12 all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP, In Colors 2012-14 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Real Red all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Gloss Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Pool Party Satin Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Doily Details Dies, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Dies, Heart Border Die all from Papertrey Ink, Swirls Embossing Folder from Crafts Too, Stardust Stickles, Flourish 2 6003/0003 Die, Branch Leaves 6003/0026 Die both from Joy Crafts, Flowers from The Works and Wild Orchid Crafts

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Eyes - E25, E29
Mushroom Top - R24, R27, R29
Mushroom Stalk - E40, E42, E43
Vest Top - E07, G14
Grass - G07, G14, G17
Wings - C00, C1, C2
Sky - BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute x thanks for joining us at Besties uk -Carol UK DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for joining us at Besties uk Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Vannessa - love your choice of digi and fab colour scheme. Thanx for playing along at My Besties UK and good luck.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...