Walking On

Now I'm on holiday for the next 6 weeks or so, I will have loads more time for crafting, so this is today's effort. I thought I would push myself a little bit and tried the no lines technique for the very first time. I have always been worried about not being able to see what I was doing but it was actually easier than I thought it would be. I used the light version that comes with the Walking On digi as well as having the normal dark lines one next to me whilst I was colouring to check where the lines were supposed to be.

This card is for Saturated Canary's Facebook Challenge #3 which is an Anything Goes one as is the challenge from Through The Craftroom Door and finally for The Ribbon Girl's Colour Challenge for July to use aqua/turquoise.

And here she is...I'm really pleased with how her face turned out, but did get a bit sloppy with the frantage!


Recipe:

Stamps: Walking On from Saturated Canary

Papers: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Timeless Portrait DSP (Retired), Retro Fresh DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Versamark, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pool Party Seam Binding from Stampin' Up, Cherish Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Brads from Papermania, Oval and Fancy Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl, Flowers from The Works,Hobbycraft, Wild Orchid Crafts and my local craft store

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E71, E74, E79
Dress - BG10, BG11, BG13
Shoes, Ribbon & Hairbands - BG05, BG07, BG09
Socks - W1, W3 & Blender
Ground - W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Vannessa this is just so beautiful with the monochromatic blue colouring. love the slanted layers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...