Make A Wish with a Genie

One of my fellow DT members is also on the design team for Scrapper's Delight and she posted a link to their Facebook page and to a new set of genie digis. I just had to have those gorgeous genies and bought myself bundle #1 and a witch for Hallowe'en as well, but there's loads of other cute images I could have bought! Lots more added to my wishlist though! I joined their Facebook group and they were giving away another genie image for a competition, so I just had to grab her and get her coloured up this morning. This card is also for Crafty Sentiments Challenge Anything Goes.

And here she is - isn't she just gorgeous. I did colour her up before checking I had some matching papers and I couldn't really find anything that was a close enough match to the curtains or her outfit so I went with some papers that kind of coordinated.Note to self: check papers first!

You can't really tell in the photo but I printed off two images and mounted the second up on foam pads.


Recipe:

Stamps: Genie 07 from Scrapper's Delight, Make A Wish from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Gems from The Works, Doily from Dovecraft

Copics Used: 
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R20, R30
Hair - YR31, Y21, YR21, YR24
Shoes, Bracelet & Armband - YR21, YR23, YR24
Outfit - BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04
Eyes and Bricks - BV20, BV223, BV25
Curtains - V04, V05, V06, V09
Cushion - V04, V05, V06
Outside Wall - BV20, BV23
Inside Wall - W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...