Purrfectly Sweet

The Tiddly Inks challenge this fortnight is to make something small so I went with a small 4 x 4 inch card. Unfortunately all my digis are printed at work (my boyfriend is trying to fix my printer as I type this) and were all way too big for a card this size, but then I found the cats from the Cat Fever set which fitted perfectly, or should that be purrfectly :P

Anyway this card is for Tiddly Inks' Challenge #137 to make a tiny creations, Through The Craft Room Door's Challenge Anything Goes and for The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge Anything Goes, but I didn't do the optional twist of feet!

I just love this little trio of cats!


Recipe:

Stamps: Cat Fever from Tiddly Inks

Papers: Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Neutrals DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: None

Copics Used:
Fish - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR18
Seaweed - BG75
Sand - YR21, YR24
Mouse - R20, R22, C2, C3, C5
Collar - R27, R29
Cats - R20, R22, C0, C1, C2
Watr - BG10, BG11, BG000, BG05

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love these cats too. The one in the bowl is my favourite. Great card. Thanks for playing along at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog.
    ~ DT Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I especially love that little mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. I like the colours too. Small and perfect. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late comment! This is a wonderful card! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...