In The Garden With My Puppy

This fortnight's challenge from All Dressed Up #22 is to use your favourite colours - one of my favourite combos is pink and brown, so I had to use that one today. This card is also for The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge to use the sketch below, for Deep Ocean's Challenge #87 to use at least one flower, A Creative Romance's Challenge In The Garden, Crafty Ribbons Challenge #103 to use buttons and ribbon and for Through The Craft Room Door's Anything Goes Challenge for this week.


And here's my card using I Love My Puppy. I do think I probably should have coloured the sky now I look at the card! Might add that in tomorrow as long as it doesn't muck it all up!


Recipe:

Stamps: I Love My Puppy from All Dressed Up

Papers: Strawberry Slush, Chocolate Chip, Neutrals DSP Stack (Retired), In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Labels 1 Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Beautiful Blooms II Dies #3 from Papertrey Ink, Buttons from stash, Pippi Butterfly Die, Isabella Butterfly Die both from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Dog - E51, E53, E55, E57
Top & Tall Flower - R30, R43, R32
Bright Pink - RV02, RV32, RV04
Grass & Leaves - G21, YG17, G99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa, your little girl is lovely! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back!
    La Vikinga / DT at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Vanessa
    Thanks for playing along with
    All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...