Sketch Saturday Challenge #329 with A Random Fan

Happy Saturday! I hope you've all had a good week - I had a great day yesterday as I picked up my brand new car! I've gone for a proper sports car this time - a Mazda MX-5. The limited edition 25th anniversary one too and she is just gorgeous! A fabulous drive - no idea why I didn't get one sooner! 

Anyway on to this week's challenge over at the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog. This week we have a great sponsor - A Random Fan!


The prize this week is 3 A Random Fan digis! 

And here is sketch #329 designed by me!
And here is my card using the cute Party Animal. I made a card for my best friend's son whose birthday was last week and it turned out pretty cute, don't you think?! 


I'm also entering this card into A Random Fan's Challenge #15 Anything Goes and The Outlawz Saturday Paper A La Mode Challenge to add a sentiment. 

Recipe:

Stamps: Party Animal from A Random Fan, Tag It's #10, Make A Wish Additions, Heart-2-Heart #2 all from Papertrey Ink

Papers: So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Junior Varsity DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Bashful Blue (Retired), So Saffron, Old Olive all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Red Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Dies, Heart-2-Heart #2 Die both from Papertrey Ink, Sizzix Alphabet (no idea which one as it's not in the original box and has no name on the dies!)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47
Balloon - R56, R39, R59
Dinosaur Costume - YG21, YG23, YG25, YG63, B0000, B12, B14, B16

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and join in the fun whilst you're there too! 

1 comment:

  1. AWE this is very Adorable!!!! Love your use of A Random Fan image in our challenge. Thank you for joining us at A Random Fan!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...