Cheshire Cat's A Dreaming

The challenge on The East Wind's Facebook page this time is to use animals. I used my second prize discount code from the previous zombies challenge to buy this fabulous Cheshire Cat digi for a different twist on the challenge. I'm also entering this card into Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge, which is an anything goes one as it The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.

I used the colours from Disney's Cheshire Cat for my colours and although they don't match the papers I used, I actually quite like it. I wanted to use this chevron paper from SU, but didn't have any in bright pink or purple, so went with the closest I had.


Recipe:

Stamps: Lucy Loo Cheshire Cat from The East Wind, Daydreamer from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Strawberry Slush, Early Espresso, In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack, Neutrals DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Orchid Opulence (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from stash, Card Candi from Craftwork Cards, Filigree Corneer Die, Stitched Scallop Border Die both from La-La Land Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Eyes - YG03, YG06
Purple - BV00, V15, V17
Pink - RV02, RV04, RV06
Tree - E71, E74, E79
Signs - E55, E57, E59
Sky - BG000, BG10, BG11

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I really, really, REALLY love how this turned out, Vanessa! Gorgeous coloring and the DP ROCKS! Didn't even notice that the chevron wasn't pink or purple. It totally works! xxD

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...