Thanks A Bunch

Seeing as I won Di's Digi Challenge last time, I thought I would dedicate this card to her to say thank you for the 2 winning digis I received! This week at Di's Digi Challenge, the challenge is to use mystical creatures, so I just had to pull out one of my fairy digis for this one. I love my fairies and have them all over the place! This card is also for Papertake Weekly's Super Fly challenge to use something that flies, In The Pink's Challenge #55 to use spots and stripes, Krafty Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday Challenge and Sketch & Stash's Challenge #149 to use the sketch below.


And here's my take on this sketch...My old stash is the ribbon which retired from Stampin' Up years ago and the digi is one I have not used before so I guess that counts as new! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Daisy Fairy from Di's Digi Downloads, Compact Sentiments Part One from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Country Meadow Patterned Papers, Always & Forever Patterned Papers both from Lili of the Valley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Crumb Cake, White Chalk Marker both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired), Notch Corner Punch (Retired), Beautiful Wings Embosslits all from Stampin' Up, Pearls from Crafty Stickers, Sweet Lovely Lace Doo-Hickey Die from Magnolia, Frosted Lace Stickles

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E40, E42, E43, E44
Dark Pink - R81, R83, R85
Light Pink - RV10, RV11, RV14
Green - YG61, YG63, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. soooooooooooo gorgeous !!!! love the combo and design
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card - gorgeous colouring and super pretty detailing.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW and SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card & super cute image :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous card, such a beautifully coloured image and wonderful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs and using one of Di's digi downloads.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...