A Smexy for my Daddy!

It's my dad's birthday next week and I usually make him some sort of football or beer drinking related card, but thought one of the smexies from Slinky Tart would be a good idea. I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate her! LOL

This card is for Crafty Sentiments' For A Man Challenge.

And here she is... I kept the card fairly simply as my dad isn't really a fan of lots of frilly, fluffy stuff on his card, so a bit of twine and a few buttons and she was done really quickly.


Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Smexy from Slinky Tart, Round & Round & Star Prints both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red, Taken With Teal (Retired), Whisper White & Brights DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Red Baker's Twine from Martha Stewart, Hawaiian Shores Buttons from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Eyes - BG01, BG02, BG05
Red - R35, R37, R39
T-Shirt - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. I am certain your dad had to smile at this card. Your coloring is so fabulous....I love it! Thanks for taking time to comment on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh la la Vannessa I am sure this will be a hit with your Dad. Fabulous colouring too! Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...