The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post - Zodiac Collection Pisces

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for The Paper Nest Dolls. I decided to use an older stamp for my card today - Pisces from the Zodiac Collection and made what I call a peephole card, because it has a peephole in it to the inside!

This is the card closed... You can see Pisces peeping out. I added swirls for the seaweed and dew drops for the bubbles on the outside. The sentiment was computer generated as I have no real mermaid related sentiments - must fix that problem LOL


And this is the inside... I used sequins for the bubbles this time so the card could close flat.


Recipe:

Stamps: Pisces from the Zodiac Collection from The Paper Nest Dolls

Papers: Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White & Retro Fresh DSP all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copics Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) & Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim both from Stampin' Up, Die-Namics Fancy Flourish Die from MFT, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both fro Spellbinders, Dew Drops, Chantilly Lace Stamping Frame Die from Die'Sire

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - B32, B34, B37, B39
Turquoise - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Tail - BG11, BG23, BG34, BG13
Fish - YR04, YR07, YR15

And that's all from me for  this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget our challenge is still running so you still have a few days to get your cards in to win some fabulous prizes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...