In The Pink Challenge #65 Lots of Layers

Good morning and welcome to my post for the In The Pink Challenge blog. This fortnight we are challenging you to use lots of layers. I love layering challenges as I always use loads of layers on my cards anyway so it's always an easy one for me!

We are sponsored again this fortnight by The Ribbon Girl and they are offering a fabulous prize of £10 to spend in their store.


And here's my card with lots of strawberry pink and black and a bright and funky card. I have 5-6 different layers of patterned papers depending on how you count them and then I have the image and embellishments on top too, so loads of layers!


This card is also for Simply B Stamps Goblin Queen challenge in their Facebook group. You had to decide whether she was light or dark. Mine did originally start off as light, but I didn't like her hair so added in the black streaks, and now she's come out as light with a touch of darkness! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Goblin Queen from Simply B Stamps

Papers: Strawberry Slush, Basic Black & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Love Story Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Strawberry Slush Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Pearls & Lace from Stash, Clear Wink of Stella, Edge Die 6002/0357 & Frame Die 6002/0356 both from Joy Crafts, Delicate Daisies Open Petals & Complete Petals Dies both from Sue Wilson@Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - RV000, RV52, RV55, RV66, C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress - RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14
Wings - RV0000, RV000, RV02, RV04
Eyes & Goblin - YG61, YG63, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the In The Pink Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh she is fabulous and I love your gorgeous and stylish design! The ornate border looks so beautiful.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...