Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday - Maxi Skirt Momma

Good morning! I am posting today for the Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday event, in which an older, maybe more forgotten digi, is showcased to remind you of some of the fabulous digis that Lindsay's sells in the Sassy Studio Designs Store. This week the flashback digi is Maxi Skirt Momma 1, which was a really hard digi for me to use. (I just realised I used #2 instead of #1 but she is very similar; this one has a skirt on! Oops and no time to do another one!) Without going into much detail, I don't do babies or pregnancy, so struggled with what to do with this one. But I persevered and finally came up with something I was happy with.

My friend Natalie will soon be leaving work to have her second child which is going to be a boy (hopefully) and therefore I did this card in all blues and browns. I love this patterned paper from Lili of the Valley and it's perfect for baby cards as well as other general cards.

Anyway here she is...all ready to pop out that baby!


Recipe:

Stamps: Maxi Skirt Momma 2 from Sassy Studio Designs, Scattered Showers from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Spring Rain from Papertrey Ink, Soft Suede from Stampin' Up, Bear Necessities Patterned Papers from Lili of the Valley, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Bashful Blue (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bashful Blue Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Heart Border Die from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E42, E43, E44, E47
Eyes - E42, E43, E44
Skirt - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Top - B91, B93, B95

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT. And tomorrow Sassy Studio Designs are having a fab blog hop for the new releases - you won't want to miss that either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...