Slinky Tart Inspiration Post - Blood Soup

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Slinky Tart. The other week Tamara brought out a fabulous new digi, called Blood Soup and as I totally love anything vampire, I just had to use her on my card for this week's post!

And here she is...I couldn't decide on whether to do the more common red eyes or the yellow eyes that Angel has when he vamps up, so instead I did a combination of the two and I love how they came out! Looks like shes just about to go all vampy!


And here's a shot with the tag out. thought I would do a little vampire themed twist on You are my true love, using my fave vampire TV show! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Blood Soup from Slinky Tart

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, yours Truly Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon & Real Red Ribbon both from Stampin' Up, Sweet Paris Sequins fro Dovecraft, Doo-Hickey Fancy Tag Die from Magnolia

Copics Used:
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R30
Hair & Belt - C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress, Lips & Collar - R24, R27, R29, R59
Skulls - C00, C2
Blood - R35, R37, R39
Lockets - Y21, Y23, Y26
Eyes - R12, R14, R17, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Slinky Tart blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT for your inspiration this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...