Chocolate Fairy

Oh how I wish there really was such a thing as a chocolate fairy, who would bring me delicious chocolates in my hour of need! Instead I'll have to just rely on my boyfriend bringing me choccies instead!

Anyway this card took on a chocolate monochrome theme and I love how it came out! I used the gorgeous Chocolate Fairy digi by Janna Prosvirina at Sweet Pea Stamps for this one.


This card is for...

Fab & Funky's Challenge #254 to use their Bingo board (I used the stitches, digital image and punches diagonal line for mine)

Recipe:

Stamps: Chocolate Fairy by Janna Prosvirina @Sweet Pea Stamps, Sentiment UMG4046 from Art Impressions

Papers: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla & Mocha Morning SP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon (Retired) & Early Espresso Baker's Twine both from Stampin' Up, Charm from stash, Cherish Punch Around The Page set from Martha Stewart, Embroidery Thread, Lace from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R30
Hair & Hot Chocolate - E70, E71, E74, E79
Dress - E51 E53, E55, E57, E59
Tights & Wings - E50, E51, E53
Wings Edges, Hearts and Chocolate Curls - E23, E25, E27
Ground - E40, E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. This is just chocolates and cream - it must have every shade in a chocolate box on it. The image is stunning and so beautifully coloured - and the sentiment says it all. I love it!!
    Thank you for joining in our Bingo challenge at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love that image!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layers and shades of brown, this card looks fantastic! I suddenly got a craving for chocolate...

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...