Slinky Tart Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my post for the latest Slinky Tart inspiration post. This week I am using a fabulous digi called Knowledge, which you may remember from The Stamping Chef days, but she has been revamped a little bit. I love the nerdy, yet sexy, look of her. I went for a slightly more CAS style than my usual one as I wanted her to stand out without lots of frills.


This card is also for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Knowledge from Slinky Tart, Say It With Style & Heart-2-Heart #4 both from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red, Night of Navy & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Stationery Noted Patterned Papers from Teresa Collins, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Stitched Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Card Candi from Craftworks Cards

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E15, E18, YR21, YR23
Lips & Glasses - R24, R27, R29
T-shirt - R24, R27, R29, R89
Tanktop & Eyes - B12, B14, B16, B18
Shorts - B34, B37, B39
Diamonds - G94, G99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Slinky Tart blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...