Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps May Challenge - Lace

Good Morning and welcome to my post showcasing my card for the new challenge over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month we have a nice and easy one for you, to use lace. With so many gorgeous images to choose from, I struggled with deciding! Eventually I settled on Hello, Magnolia - isn't she just beautiful!

I actually went through all my old Ching-Chou Kuik cards and realised that I tend to make a lot of pink, purple, blue or turquoise ones, so I went for something different today - red, white and grey and I absolutely LOVE it! What do you think?


This card is also for...

Recipe:

Stamps: Hello, Magnolia from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps, Little Labels from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Real Red, Basic Grey & Pink Flamingo DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Brocade Paperstack from The Works, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Lace from Marianne Designs, Butterflight Die from Tim Holtz, Wooden Butterflies from Craft For Occasion, Lace Edger 2 Die from Joanna Sheen, Pearls from stash, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Live & Love Crafts (I think)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Eyes - G02, G05, G07
Butterfly & Lips - R24, R27, R29
Dress - C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog every day this week for more gorgeous creations from the DT and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there too?


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Vannessa love the colour's you have used and fabulous design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vanessa - your card and embellies look so great together! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...