Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday - Steampunk Amelia

Good Morning and welcome to another post from me for Sassy Studio Designs. This post is for today's Flashback Friday and another steampunk themed image for you. This time it is Steampunk Amelia.

May 1st must be a crazy day as I have so many DT posts due today, so they cannot all be published at the same time. Some will have to be later than they should, so apologies to everyone!

I went for a more CAS style for this one - so not like me I know, but I found this Steampunk cogs background that I had previously cut with my Silhouette Portrait and didn't use and wanted to keep as much of it on show as possible. I sprayed it with some Silver Cosmic Shimmer Mist, added some ribbon and a buckle to imitate the ones in the image and that was it really. Nice and simple.


Recipe:

Stamps: Steampunk Amelia from Sassy Studio Designs, Thanks All Ways from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Perfect Plum, Basic Grey & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Elderberry Patterned Papers from Perfect Prints, Other Patterned Paper free from the internet, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Perfect Plum from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Basic Grey Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Buckle and Brads from stash, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Silver Cosmic Shimmer Mist, Steampunk Cogs Background Die Cut from Silhouette Studio

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - C3, C5, C7, C9
Eyebrows - C5, C7
Purple - V20, V22, V25, V28
Purpley-Grey  - BV20, BV23, BV2, BV29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT for this week's Flashback Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...