Sassy Studio Designs Flashback Friday - Victoria Gear Frame

Good Morning and welcome to my last steampunk themed Flashback Friday for this month. I have loved doing all this steampunk images, but I do have to say I really need a break from them and need to go with some more girly girly images for a while now!

This week's Flashback Friday digi from Sassy Studio Designs is called Victora Gear Frame and I went back to my traditional steampunk colours of burgundy, grey and gold. I kept this one fairly simple so I could use some of my steampunk dies on it.


Recipe:

Stamps: Victoria Gear Frame from Sassy Studio Designs, Beautiful Butterflies from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Basic Grey, Bravo Burgundy (Retired), Brushed Silver, Regals DSP Stack (Retired) & Neutrals DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Gold Mirror Card from Dovecraft, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Bravo Burgundy (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Heart Cogs Dies from La-La Land Crafts, Steampunk Corner Dies from Cheery Lynn

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E35, E08, R59
Burgundy - R56, R89, R59
Dark Brown - E74, E77, E79
Gold Cogs - Y11, Y15, Y26
Grey Cogs - W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sassy Studio Designs blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT for this week's Flashback Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...