Noor! Design UK GDT Post #3

Good Morning and welcome to another Guest Designer post from me for the Noor! Design UK blog. Today I thought I would make a milk carton gift box using the fantastic template that Tracy sent me along with some of the papers and one of the dies she sent too.

Love this box and think I might make a matching card to go with it soon as well. Don't know why I didn't think of that at the time! LOL


This box is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet As Can Be from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Berry Sweet Paper Pad from Joy Crafts

Inks: Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Ribbon (Retired) & Tulle Ribbon (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Milk Carton Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Berry Sweet Cherry Dies 6002/0454 & Circle with Flower Die 6002/0460 both from Joy Crafts, Mini Peg & Pearls both from stash, Circle Nestabilities from Spellbinders

You can find all the products I used from the Noor! Design UK store by clicking on these links:


And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to keep popping over to the Noor! Design UK blog all this week for more fabulous inspiration from the DT.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely box!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampvie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...