The Paper Nest Dolls July Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to my post for The Paper Nest Dolls new challenge. As always our challenge is an anything goes challenge.

I chose to use the gorgeous Let Your Hair Down, based on the fairytale character of Rapunzel. I just love her hair but I bet it's hard to brush every day! LOL I kept this card fairly simple as I want the Life is Beautiful paper to be on show.


Recipe:

Stamps: Let Your Hair Down from The Paper Nest Dolls

Papers: Pink Pirouette & Lap of Luxury DSP (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Royal Velvet from Papertrey Ink, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Filigree Border Die from Papertrey Ink, Filigree Corner Die from La-La Land Crafts, Faux Quilled Blooms Dies from Sue Wilson@Creative Expressions, pearls from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E41, E43, E44, E47
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Purple - V22, V25, V28, BV29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why
not join in the fun whilst you are there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...