The Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration Post - Cupcake Emma

Good Morning and welcome to another DT post from me for the Paper Nest Dolls. This week I am using the gorgeous Cupcake Emma for my inspiration card. I have re-discovered some old stamps of mine (from my stamping days before I discovered colouring and Copics) and found these gorgeous cupcake ones hidden away in a box! I knew I had to pull out Cupcake Emma to go with them!

Lots of strawberry and vanilla frosting colours on this one! Hope you like her.


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Cupcake Emma from The Paper Nest Dolls, Hey Cupcake from Elzybells

Papers: Strawberry Slush (Retired, but found a whole new pack of this in my spare room - yay!!!), So Saffron, Whisper White, So Saffron Prints DSP (Retired), Subtles DSP Stack (Retired) & In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: So Saffron, Strawberry Slush (Retired), Real Red, Old Olive, Clear Gloss & Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (Retired), No End Borders Dies 6002/0479 & Oval Frame Die 6002/0459 both from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E13, E15, E18
Dress - Y13, Y15, Y17
Bow, Belt & Boots - R30, R32, R35
Frosting - R81, R83, R85
Cherry - R35, R37, R39, G85
Sprinkles - Y15
Cupcake Case - E70

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous inspiration posts from the DT and why not join in our monthly Anything Goes Challenge whilst you are there too?!

1 comment:

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...