The Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge - Buttons

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the new challenge at The Outlawz Friday Colouring challenge. This week we have an easy challenge for you - use buttons.

I used a fabulous image from our sponsors this month - Sweet Pea Stamps. This is Jack O' Lantern Wooty Branch by Concetta Kilmer. I coloured him with Copics but then as a bit of an experiment, I used my Chalkola markers to add a dotty background. I have been playing with these for just over a week as I was sent a pack to preview and you can find my blogpost here with my review of them.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Jack O' Lantern Wooty Branch by Concetta Kilmer @ Sweet Pea Stamps, Toil & Trouble from Taylored Expressions

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Halloween Digital Patterned Papers from KHD on Etsy, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pumpkin Pie from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Chalkola Markers

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Buttons from The Works

Copics Used:
Black- C5, C7, C9
Grey - C1, C3, C5
Eyes & Beak - Y35, Y38
Pumpkin Belly - YR04, YR68, YR07
Leaves - YG07, YG09
Branch - W5, W7, W9
Voodoo Dolls - YR23, YR24, R24

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Outlawz Friday Colouring Challenge and check out all the other gorgeous cards form the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute Halloween card, Vanessa! Love the design, papers, and fab image & coloring! :^)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute holiday card, thanks for sharing with Crafty Girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Vanessa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the papers and the matching bow!

    Thank you for joining my challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, great image
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...