Ice Skater Macy

You know I used to ice skate as a child. As part of our PE lessons at primary school we used to go to the local ice rink and have lessons every Friday afternoon as one of our teachers worked there part time. I loved it. I wasn't very good at it but I could move away from the side, skate forwards, backwards and even on one leg with the other straight out behind me! Yeah, not so much now!  In a way I wish I had kept it up, but me and exercise have never been on good terms LMAO

Anyway on to my card using Art by MiRan's Ice Skater Macy! Love this girl! Had to do her in non-traditional Christmas colours too! I just wish the Wink of Stella would show up in the photos too!


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Ice Skater Macy from Art by MiRan, On Ice from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Mellow Moss (Retired) & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Happy Holidays Patterned Papers from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place (pretty good for Copics!), Card Blank from Crafts Unlimited

Inks: Wisteria Wonder from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: On Ice Die from Papertrey Ink, Snowflake Sequins from stash, Clear Wink of Stella (for the ice, but it doesn't show in the photo!), Silver Wink of Stella

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R21
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Jeans - BV11, BV13, BV17
Coat & Boots - V20, V22, V25, V28
Scarf, Gloves & Eyes - G40, G43, G46

And that's it for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vannessa! Love those colors and your coloing is splendid! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - brings back many memories for me :) Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could ice skate, it looks fun, but I'd probably break something! Gorgeous card and design, love the fun embellishments! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot ice-skate and would be frightened to try. great use of non-traditional christmas colours. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...