The Paper Shelter Christmas Break Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning and welcome to my new DT post for The Paper Shelter's Christmas Break Challenge. This challenge is an anything goes one and to give the DT a bit of a break, we won't be commenting on any of the entries this time.

I decided to make another Christmas card as I was 10 short when I wrote them all out. And then to add to the pile, my MIL has asked for 12, so I have another 22 to make in about 2 weeks! Eeek. I can feel some really quick stamping only cards coming on!

Here is mine using the adorable What Did I Get? Love this one! Just look at that happy grin on the bear's face!


Recipe:

Stamps: What Did I Get? from The Paper Shelter, Banner Sentiments from Joy Crafts

Papers: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Subtles DP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Card base from Crafts Unlimited, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Blushing Bride & Pink Pirouette all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from That Craft Place, Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous, White Liquid Applique, Gems from Poundland, Ice Crystal Die 1 6002/018 & #2 6002/2019 both from Joy Crafts, White Glitter Glue from Hobbycraft

Copics Used:
Bear - RV42, E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Hat & Scarf - Rv21, Rv23, RV25
Present & Baubles - RV00, RV02, RV52, RV55
Star - Y11, Y15, Y19
Tree - YG61, YG63, YG67, E84, E87, E89

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to The Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too? As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas Vannessa, just want to wish you have a wonderful time with your family and to thank you for being a fabulous Team Member. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...